Icesta Easy Operating Block Ice Machine for Sale
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-30,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||300-500 Unit / Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, cash|
- Model NO.: IB-50
- Cooling Way: Water-cooled
- Unit Structure: Integral
- Ice Temperature: -10℃~-15℃
- Application Fields: Food Processing
- Condition: New
- Specification: CE Standard
- HS Code: 8418
- Ice Making: Immersing
- Automation: Automation
- Machine Size: Large
- Ice Shape: Ice Block
- Certification: CE
- Trademark: ICESTA
- Origin: China
ICESTA Block ice machine workflow :
1. Feeding water in ice moulds.
Each row of ice moulds is put to brine tank by ice crane, after the water feeder automatically fill the water in.
2. Saltwater agitator makes the saltwater flow cyclically.
3. Water in Ice moulds. frozen.
Saltwater in brine tank cooled with refrigeration system running and saltwater flow cycling, which makes the water in ice moulds frozen.
4. Melting block ice moulds.
The crane slings up block Ice cans (moulds) into ice thawing tank for melting.
5. Remove / harvest ice.
Damp the ice block from ice can with dumper, then store block ice.
01 Guiding rai 02 water feeder 03 water feeding gadget 04 Ice can dumper
05 crane 06 thaw tank 07 brine tank 08 ice can(mould)
09 evaporative coils 10 agitator 11 refrigeration unit 12 electric control system
Advantage & Characteristic:
- Evaporative coil of Ti pipe get high heat transfer effect, the stainlessness material, anti-corrosion can guarantee the long lifespan. (Galvanized sheet for option.)
- Particular design of ice thawing tank and ice dumping unit get easier operation.
- The thawing tank is heated by hot gas discharged from the compressor so that it is more energy saving and suitable for low water temperature area.
- Modular and integrated design ensures easy for shipment, moving and installation.
- Customized design available according to our clients' requirements.
- Containerized type for you option: Max. 6 T/day ice production in a 20' container and max.12T/day ice production in a 40' container.
- Durability minimum maintenance