Icesta Marine Using Seawater Flake Ice Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-30,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,000-30,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||1800 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: IF5T-R2A
- Cooling Way: Water-cooled
- Unit Structure: Integral
- Ice Temperature: 0℃~-5℃
- Application Fields: Supermarket Fresh
- Condition: New
- Storing Capacity: 1/2/3/4/5/10/15/20/25/30 Tons
- Specification: 40 GP
- Ice Making: Flowing
- Automation: Automation
- Machine Size: Large
- Ice Shape: Flake Ice
- Certification: CSA, RoHS, UR, ISO, UL, CE, CCC
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Trademark: ICESTA
- Origin: Shenzhen China
The sea water flake ice machine is manufactured using excellent craftsmanship which breaks the bottleneck of thermal conduction and distortion, while galvanization and painting are both adopted to make our icemaker suitable for more applications.
1. This flake ice machine is mainly constructed from stainless steel, so we need to purchase stainless steel on the market. However, not every kind of stainless steel is of the same quality, and we only use high-quality stainless steel with Qualified Material Certificate to ensure superior performance of the stainless steel flake ice machine.
2. The evaporator, top enclosure plate and bottom enclosure plate are manufactured from stainless steel. Compared to ones made from carbon steel, these components require more in welding, machining and annealing process since rough treatment will lead to short service life and high risk of deformation. Our meticulous craftsmanship perfectly solves these potential problems, making our product exceptionally durable.
3. Our sea water flake ice machine could be tailored in some design details to fit for every specific working condition and water quality, thus offering stable and cost-effective ice making solutions.
Since our seawater ice maker is manufactured from stainless steel, it is highly resistant to rust/corrosion and offers hygienic ice. So, it is commonly utilized in food processing, seafood holding and other places.
1. Food processing: For meat, sausage, leben, wine, ice cream, dumpling, dough, etc.
2. Seafood holding: Installed in deep-sea fishing vessel to keep fish fresh
3. General purpose: Installed on land where there is not enough fresh water but is rich in seawater, such as islands and seaports.
4. Other industries that need hygienic ice (without rust or other contaminants)
Stainless Steel Components
1. Top enclosure plate: SS304, SS316L or aluminum alloy
2. Water receiving pan: SS304
3. Ice scraper: SS304
4. Water deflector: SS304
5. Freezing surface: SS316L
6. External surface of evaporator: SS304 or fiberglass sheet
7. Bottom enclosure plate: SS304, SS316L or aluminum alloy
We are the first Chinese seawater ice machine manufacturer that passes Marine Product Certification.
Our sea water flake ice machine has undergone a series of stringent inspections, covering schematic drawing, product performance, component structure, electric control and alarm system, operating system, fabricating criteria, evaporator pressure and withstand voltage. These examinations last several months, and our product is proven to be robust, stable and suitable for seagoing navigation.
1. Standard ambient temperature: 25ºC
2. Standard water inlet temperature: 20ºC
3. Evaporating temperature: -28ºC
4. Condensing temperature: 40ºC (air cooled) / 38ºC (water cooled)
5. Power supply: 3P/380V/50Hz (3P/220V/60Hz, 3P/380V/60Hz, 3P/460V/60Hz are optional)
6. Refrigerant: R404A (R22 and R717 are optional)
|Condenser type||Water cooled|
|Compressor input power||20.4/20.4kW|
|Evaporator pump power||0.12kW|