8 Tons/Day Flake Ice Evaporator Drum with CE
Evaporator: Machining and Processing
1. Our flake ice machine evaporator has a spiral refrigerant chamber which ensures that refrigerant liquid mixed in refrigerant gas will return to the compressor, and dry evaporation eliminates the risk of compressor slugging.
2. After the refrigerant chamber is properly welded, annealing treatment is adopted for the purpose of stress relief. As a result, our evaporator tank is not likely to suffer from deformation.
3. For carbon steel evaporator, chromium coating is applied on the freezing surface to enhance its hardness and wear resistance.
1. Strict ERP system
2. Radiographic testing (X-ray) for welds
3. Weldless forming for ice blade
4. Excellent heat treatment (annealing) for stress relief
5. Chromium coating for improved wear resistance (carbon steel only)
6. Scientifically designed refrigerant chamber
7. Smooth ice scraping
8. No risk of deformation or refrigerant leakage
9. High stability, high cooling efficiency and long life (8-10 years)
The flake ice machine evaporator is the key component of ice makers, and it plays an extremely important role in determining the working efficiency, overall performance and service life of ice makers. So, our evaporation drum is scientifically designed and meticulously crafted so as to deliver satisfying ice making results, and here are some design details.
The flake ice machine evaporator has a daily production capacity of 500kg-60T, but the maximum capacity for overseas customers is 30T due to the height restriction of container.
|Classified by||Flake Ice Machine Evaporator Type|
|Water supply||Freshwater evaporator||Seawater evaporator|
|Inner wall material||Carbon steel evaporator: For freshwater only||Stainless steel evaporator (SS304 or SS316L): For both freshwater and seawater|
|Installing location||On land||On fishing vessel (special design to avoid water spray when swaying on the sea)|
1. Standard ambient temperature: 25ºC
2. Standard water inlet temperature: 16ºC
3. Applicable ambient temperature: 5~40ºC
4. Applicable water inlet temperature: 0~40ºC
5. Evaporating temperature: -20ºC
6. Condensing temperature: 40ºC
7. Ice thickness: 1.5-2.2mm
8. Refrigerant: R404A, R22 or R717
|Daily Ice Production||1t/24h||2t/24h||3t/24h|
|Water Pump Power(KW)||0.09||0.09||0.09|
|Dimensions (mm)||790X710X1020||900X850X1190||900X850X1405|More Products